What are some cheat codes for GTA V?
For a game that was released years before, GTA V continues to be the most popular and talked-about video game. This is due to its immense popularity and its large number of cheat codes. The cheat codes for GTA V are given above.
Weapon Tier 1
You can enter cheat codes using the on-screen keyboard and type them in.
Each cheat code has a different function; some enable or disable things, and some give you something special to use in-game.
The Tier 1 Weapon cheat code is R1, R2, L1, R2, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down Up Right L1 L2 R1 R2 L1 L2.
Here it is again
Weapon Tier 2
To give yourself a weapon, type in:
- GTA 5 weapon tier 2
This will give you a Rocket Launcher. You can also use this cheat code to get unlimited ammunition for the Rocket Launcher if you want it. If you want that option, add “unlimitedammo” (without quotes) at the end of your command string.
There are a variety of weapons available in GTA V, but one gets the most use out of the vehicle-mounted ones. These include:
- Rocket Launcher – Available in most sports cars and off-road vehicles (except aircraft), this weapon fires rockets that can be controlled by aiming with your mouse. These rockets have a blast radius, so be careful where you aim!
- Minigun – This is one of the most powerful weapons in the game. It’s mounted on several military vehicles like tanks and fighter jets, but it can also be found on several other vehicles such as helicopters and armored vans. The minigun is an automatic machine gun that sprays bullets at a high rate, making it ideal for taking down large groups of enemies or pursuing targets from long range.
- Grenade Launcher – This is another powerful weapon that does damage over time rather than instantly killing opponents; however, some options are also available if you want to kill them instantly! There are two different grenades available: hand grenades (launcher) which explode after a few seconds once they’re thrown, and sticky bombs (sticky bomb launcher), which stick onto surfaces before exploding after 10 seconds or so.
There are a few cheat codes that allow you to spawn vehicles. To use these cheats, enter them into the game’s console (a.k.a., “command line”) while playing GTA V.
The most basic code is:
This will give you all the props on your map. This includes things such as trees and bushes, but it also includes cars, trucks, and even boats! To spawn any of these items, type `PROPS.` Then, if an item begins with a lowercase letter or number that you want to spawn, add an asterisk after it (e.g., `*car`). You can also use this trick if there is an uppercase letter or number at the beginning of the name of something to spawn it (e.g., `Boat`).
Health and Armour
Health and Armour Cheat
To activate this cheat, enter the following code:
- U, R2, L2, Down, Up, Left, Right
When playing the game on your PC using Steam or Rockstar Social Club, press [Shift] + [Tab] to open the console window. This should bring up a command prompt where you can type in commands such as “G character name,” which will spawn that character at your location. They’ll appear instantly if they’re already nearby; otherwise, they’ll spawn after several seconds of delay.
Wanted Level Decrease
There are several cheat codes that you can use to decrease your wanted level in GTA V. Here’s how:
- Enter the code “GTA” into your console, or type it in using an external keyboard. For example, if you’re playing on a PC, press the key combination CTRL+ALT+T to open a terminal window and then type “GTA.” This will open up the cheat console so that you can enter commands.
- Type “WantedLevelDecrease” and press enter (or click send). This will decrease your current wanted level by one star and disable all law enforcement while allowing civilians to recognize that they should avoid doing anything bad nearby (e.g., stealing cars).
- Type “WantedLevelIncrease” and press enter (or click send). This will increase your current wanted level by one star and enable law enforcement again.
The cheat codes for GTA V are given above.
There are many cheat codes for GTA V, which can be used in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
Here is a list of some of the best cheat codes that are available in the game:
- RUBURT – Unlocks an explosive rocket launcher weapon (only available during a mission).
- JAYDEN – Unlocks a sniper rifle weapon (only available during a mission).
- JUNE – Unlocks an automatic submachine gun weapon (only available during a mission).
In general, there are three main cheat codes in GTA V. The first one is the weapons cheat, which allows users to obtain unlimited ammo for all their weapons. The second one is the health cheat which allows users to heal themselves instantly and regain full health if they get hurt. And finally, there’s the money cheat that gives users unlimited cash so they can spend as much money as they want without having to buy anything.