Is NFL Network on Amazon Prime?
If you’re a football fanatic and want to watch the NFL on Amazon Prime Video, rest assured that you can. There are plenty of benefits to subscribing to NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Game Pass, but if all you want is access to Thursday Night Football or replays of every game from this season, there’s no need for an expensive cable package. All it takes is one simple change in your internet service provider (ISP).
Amazon Prime Video is not the same thing as Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime is a subscription service that offers users free two-day shipping, access to thousands of streaming entertainment options and more. Prime Video is one of those perks, but it’s not the same thing as Amazon Prime.
Amazon Prime Video is available on Amazon Fire devices, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets (including Android TV), Apple TV and Roku. You can also watch through a web browser or via Apple Airplay on an iOS device if you don’t have access to an actual device. You can also use Chromecast to stream from your phone or computer to your television screen (as long as there’s an active internet connection).
NFL Sunday Ticket gives you every NFL game while NFL Game Pass gives you access to out-of-market games.
- NFL Sunday Ticket gives you access to every NFL game. It’s a satellite TV subscription that includes games broadcast on FOX, CBS, NBC and ESPN. You can watch your favorite teams play live or see highlights of other games.
- NFL Game Pass gives you access to out-of-market games. It’s a streaming service that lets you watch out-of-market NFL games and even some international matches. If you want to watch any given game, it will cost $99 (or $89 if you’re a new subscriber).
NFL Network on Amazon Prime means full access to Thursday Night Football.
When you subscribe to NFL Network on Amazon Prime, you get full access to Thursday Night Football. This includes:
- Replay games from the previous season;
- Full replays of all games in the current season; and
- Full replays of all games from the previous season.
If you can’t watch live, NFL Network on Amazon Prime has you covered with full replays of every game and highlights of every play.
NFL Network on Amazon Prime has you covered with full replays of every game and highlights of every play. You can watch replays of every game, or you can watch highlights of every play. And you don’t have to do it all at once! Watch at your leisure, on any device, whenever the spirit moves you (or when a TV screen is nearby).
If you want access to more than just NFL Network’s archives, there are other ways to watch football online without cable. Check out our guide on how to stream football online for more info!
You can stream NFL Network on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Chromecast and Apple TV.
If you’re a Prime member, NFL Network is available on Amazon Prime Video. You can stream live games and on-demand content through:
- Apple TV (4th generation or newer)
- Chromecast Ultra and Chromecast 2nd Generation devices connected to an HDTV or home theater system with HDMI ports.
- Android phones/tablets running Android 5.0+ with a screen resolution at least 720p. Additionally, for mobile devices not listed above, please make sure your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your game console (or tablet).
Subscribe to NFL Network on Amazon Prime Video to watch the best matchups of the 2018 season.
The NFL Network streaming service is not available on Amazon. You can watch NFL Network content through the Prime Video app on compatible devices, but you won’t find it in the Prime Video catalog.
Watching Through an Over-the-Air Antenna or Cable Box
Depending on where you live, and what type of signal you receive, you may be able to tune into your local channels without paying for a cable or satellite subscription. In many cases, these broadcasts are free; however, some require an antenna and/or additional equipment for viewing. You can read more about how this works here (https://www.cnet.com/how-to/watch-nfl-network-without-paying/)
NFL Network on Amazon Prime Video is a must-have for any football fan. You can watch every game, anytime and anywhere. If you want to catch up on past seasons or highlights of your favorite teams, this is also the place to do it. Plus, if you’re into fantasy football or betting on games, NFL Network has all the information you need to stay in the know about what’s going on with your favorite team