Google Screened: What It Is and How to Use It to Boost Your Business
You must meet all of these requirements to be considered for Google Screened
Google Screened: What It Is and How to Use It to Boost Your Business
Google Screened is a program that helps businesses get listed on Google Maps. It’s meant to streamline the process of getting your business into the search engine, so that it can found by more people when they’re looking for what you offer. However, there are some restrictions on who can apply for this badge and how long it takes before you receive your approval or rejection letter. In this article we’ll cover everything you need to know about Google Screened, including how much it costs and whether or not you should apply.
What Is Google Screened and Why Should You Apply?
Google Screened is a badge that shows you’re well-regard on the internet. It’s design to help marketers gain more traction with their content, so they can increase visibility and trust among readers.
To get start, you need to logged into your Google account and visit the Google Screened page. This will show you all of the websites that have checked by our algorithm matrix (the machine learning tool used by Google). If a site passes our criteria for inclusion in this list, it will earn its own unique badge—the “Google Screened” seal of approval!
How to get google screen badge?
How to get Google Screened Badge? you must apply for Google Screened. You can do this by following these steps:
- Sign up on the website here: https://www.google-screened.com/app-for-businesses/#signup
- Fill out your business information, including contact information and location of your business (if applicable).
- Complete three surveys about yourself, your brand and its content across different platforms like YouTube or Instagram (if applicable).
- Wait for approval from our team who will review all submitt applications before approving them for launch into their online channel so users can discover them through search results pages or browse them directly through our site’s homepage if they have approv by us as a verified business owner!
Who can apply for Google Screened?
To apply for Google Screened, you must meet certain criteria. First, your business must be a physical location and have a website. Second, it must be an established business that has been in operation for at least three years (or longer). Third, the owner of the company needs to prove that they meet one of three requirements:
- They have been operating under the same name or address as another company with a similar name or address on Google Maps;
- They have registered their trademark with the USPTO; or
- They’ve applied for trademark protection using these methods: http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/processes/#what-can-i-do
How to get your business approv
If you’re ready to get approv, there are a few things you can do:
- Ensure your business meets Google’s requirements. Make sure that the information in your listing is accurate and complete. You should also take steps to ensure that the content is not offensive or misleading—for example, by making sure photos are appropriate for the audience who will be viewing them (e.g., children).
- Update your business listing: This can be done through an online form or over email at [email protected]. It will take around 24 hours for changes made via this method to take effect automatically on the web search results page for “your name,” so plan ahead!
- Check for new messages: Google can send emails with important updates about how things are going at any time—check these often if they aren’t coming through regularly enough!
Update your existing Google My Business listing.
Once you’ve created a Google My Business listing, it’s important to keep it updated. The best way to do this is by adding new information about your business and its hours of operation. Here are some things you can include in this section:
- Update your business name, address and phone number
- Add photos or videos that show off what makes your business unique (or funny)
- Add a website URL for people who want more information about what services or products they can buy from you (be sure not to use the same one as in other listings)
- Describe what makes up the core of what makes up most people’s experience when visiting any given place. This could anything from an employee dressed like a pirate captain handing out free towels at Disneyland on “spring break” to an artisanal bakery offering complimentary samples at farmers markets across Europe
Check your emails.
Check your email inbox.
- Check the spam folder. You can do this by going to Gmail’s settings page, clicking on “Spam,” and then clicking on any messages that show up in this area of your inbox. If there are none, you’re good to go!
- Check the junk folder. This will be similar to checking out those spam emails from above: Go into Gmail’s settings page, click on “Junk Mail & Phishing” (or whatever letter-based acronym they use), then click on any messages that show up here as well as any emails sent directly from contacts/senders who aren’t verified users of Google Chrome or Safari browsers (or both). Again—if there are none, you’re good to go! * Check promotions folders – Promotions folders sit somewhere between junk mail folders and regular inboxes; they contain promotional offers from businesses that want their products advertised online but don’t want their customers having direct access there through third parties like MailChimp or Constant Contact where people can receive information about new products without signing up first via an email address created specifically for just such a purpose.”
Sign up for an appointment with a Google representative.
To schedule an appointment, go to [link to https://support.google.com/appointments/] and follow the steps on the page. Once you’ve signed up for an appointment, Google will send an email with instructions and information about where to meet them at their office in Mountain View, California or San Francisco Bay Area (if applicable).
In addition to bringing your business cards and cash (if you’d like), bring any documents that would benefit from being scann or copi by the Google representative such as contracts, articles of incorporation etcetera; this will help them better understand what type of business you operate so they can make recommendations base on their experience working with different types of businesses similar to yours.
Ensure you meet all requirements to considered for Google Screened.
You must meet all of these requirements to consider for Google Screened:
- You must have a physical address in the United States or Canada. If you’re shipping your products internationally, you need to establish a presence in those countries before applying.
- You must be in business for at least three years—more than enough time to make sure that your business is stable and well-established (and not just a one-time thing).
- Your website needs at least 10 reviews from approved Review Sites (Google Trusted Reviewers or Google Local Guides) on its front page. The more reviews on an item’s page, the better chance of it being featur by other users who visit those sites as well!
Arrive and check-in for your appointment.
- Arrive and check-in for your appointment.
- Check-in with the receptionist before going up to the waiting area to wait for your call from Google.
Wait for a call or email from the Google representative.
After all of this, you’ll need to wait for a call or email from the Google representative. They will give you instructions on how to complete the process and let you know when your new badge is available for pickup. If they don’t call within 24 hours (on average), contact them directly at [email protected].
Congratulations on becoming Google Screened!
Congratulations! You are now a Google Screened Business.
You have screened for your local area and are now on the first page of Google for some targeted keywords.
Congratulations, you’re in the spotlight!
Congratulations on become Google Screened! We hope you have enjoyed reading this guide and find it useful. If you have any questions or would like to share your thoughts with us, please feel free to leave a comment below.